Well, here it is, the blog for Irish Farmerette, a blog I have been meaning to start for quite some time. I’ve been blogging over at Garrendenny Lane for almost four years but am trying to keep its blog posts more focused on the business now as I was getting too many hits from non-related searches and I was missing posting about my other life – that of being a mum and a farmerette!
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….