Well, here it is, the blog for Irish Farmerette, a blog I have been meaning to start for quite some time. I’ve been blogging over at Garrendenny Lane for almost four years but am trying to keep its blog posts more focused on the business now as I was getting too many hits from non-related searches and I was missing posting about my other life – that of being a mum and a farmerette!
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East
- Event: Recognising Women’s Involvement in Farming