I can’t remember when Alison and I first met on twitter or what we started chatting about but somehow we discovered that we’re both dairy farmers with similar sized herds (at the time) and we share a birthday. Someday we plan to meet on our birthdays – be that Ireland, Australia or somewhere in between!
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East