I can’t remember when Alison and I first met on twitter or what we started chatting about but somehow we discovered that we’re both dairy farmers with similar sized herds (at the time) and we share a birthday. Someday we plan to meet on our birthdays – be that Ireland, Australia or somewhere in between!
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….