As a farming family, it’s not easy to get away for family holidays. There are cows to be milked, grass to be managed, younger stock to be herded and looked after, bulls to be fattened, dogs to be exercised and cuddled. We normally go away in January when the cows are dry (they don’t give milk for 6-8 weeks before calving), and as all the stock is indoors, they just have to be fed and checked which takes the contractor [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm