I love reading – love reading to myself and I love reading to my children. Although they are too old now for ‘bedtime stories’ I still read them a series of books each winter. Two years ago we did the Harry Potter series in four months, last year we did the Famous Five, The Hobbit and the first Lord of the Rings. ?This year, I’ve been so busy I haven’t been reading much to them but are part way through [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….