Our dog’s love for the farmer is something else as is his desire to please him. Sam is usually put back into his kennel after bringing in the cows in the mornings. He is then let out again once the cows have been milked and we are heading in for breakfast. The reason he is put away is because he used to enjoy nipping at the cows when they were in the collecting yard so it was nipped in the [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm