Our dog went missing one afternoon this week. He is usually with Brian on the tractor or working the cattle. If not, he is put into his kennel but as he is becoming more mature, we have become more lax about trusting him to stay around if Brian is away. Last Sunday, when Brian was driving to the outfarm, he was astounded to see him along the main road, got him into the car and gave him a good telling [...]
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands