I’ve been intending to start ‘Social Media Saturday’ posts on this blog for some time now in order to share social media tips for farmers, particularly those who are selling or planning on selling directly to consumers or to supermarkets. I’m a firm believer in ‘People buy from people’ and if consumers recognise your brand or feel they know you because of your social media presence, they are much more inclined to buy from you.
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?