Letting out the cows this morning – up to one of my favourite fields ‘High Shores’ – not named shores because we live near the sea but because it and another field were once owned or rented by the Shore family -hence we have a ‘high shores’ and a ‘low shores’.
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East