Mother-in-laws tend to have a bad reputation, commonly cast in films and soap operas as being interfering, self-righteous and jealous. Within a farming structure, they are often seen as desperate to keep the power they hold within the farm family and the community. But is that accurate? Is she really a villain or is she misunderstood? If her visit is putting a bit of a dampener on your Christmas, here’s some ways to make it easier too. Let’s start with [...]
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands