Silage was started today and ended – it had been a dull day and when the mist came, we called it a day, they had only cut a few rounds of one field at that stage anyway. ?Tomorrow is to be sunny with isolated showers and hopefully the showers will stay away.
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive