It’s amazing what twitter chats can lead to – I was chatting with @newfarmerette and @cattlenclydes and suggested that we meet up, especially as we haven’t met properly yet. That suggestion turned into getting other farmerettes involved and now our tweet / meet up has been organised.
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?