We don’t expect too much of the delivery men (I say men because I can’t recall ever seeing a woman making a delivery here). Okay, it does say DELIVER TO YARD in block letters under our address on all deliveries from Buyrite – as they can be quite heavy and it makes extra work for us if they deliver to the front door rather than the farmyard. One delivery guy is really helpful and friendly, gives us a wave to [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm