My “My Farming Week” posts kinda fell off the wagon early in the summer when I decided I’d better concentrate on writing and editing the book if I was going to publish it for my deadline of September. Apart from the fact that I hope people enjoy reading these posts, I’m having fun writing them too and hopefully, someday, I’ll look back on them with some nostalgia. Wouldn’t it be lovely to be able to find diaries of our grandparents [...]
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?