I’m reviewing picture books today but picture books with a difference! About this time last year, I ordered Fiona Lake’s photographic masterpieces. My ‘coffee table’ books of Cath Kidston and various interiors books have long been withdrawn to the bottom bookshelf and the coffee tables are used for lego and homework but these are the perfect coffee table books for all those interested in the beauty of farming.
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East
- Event: Recognising Women’s Involvement in Farming