Who on earth thought having Valentine’s Day in the middle of the calving season? But even if time is tight, there’s still time for romance in our lives – especially if it is freezing! The thing is when life is busy, dates seem to go out the window. Kids need to be brought to activities, dinners need to be cooked, calves or lambs are being born, paperwork has to be done, the TV is switched on in the background, suddenly [...]
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?