It’s becoming quite the trend for authors to have two or even more launches now, usually one in Dublin and one in whatever part of the country they come from. I love going to book launches but I do quake at the prospect of having them. There I was thinking I was getting away with just one quick launch by having it at the Ploughing Championships when Noeleen and Leona from The Book Centre in Wexford contacted me to ask [...]
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East