Some of our favourite days out locally include going to The Forge for lunch and Altamont Gardens for a run around. The Forge is a restaurant located on the main road between Ballon and Bunclody and serves up really good home cooked hearty food. W loves the vegetable soup so has that as a main course with two rolls and K always goes for the beef with a yorkshire pudding. They now have a cafe at [...]
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East