I have a competition for you – up for grabs is not just one book but two farming books. ?I’m giving away a copy of my brand new book?‘Would You Marry A Farmer?’ as it comes hot from the printing press along with a copy of ‘Worse Could Have Happened’ by Andrew Forrest. Details of how you can win it are below but first of all I’m going to tell you all about the latter.
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands