My blog received a little mention in this week’s Irish Country Living (Farmers Journal) following an interview I did with Mary Phelan when we met at the recent Women in Business conference. ?If you have come to this blog as a result of reading about it in the ICL, I’d love it you would say ‘hello’ especially if you have a blog.
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….