On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me …… a ‘farm picnic’ kitchen towel to remember those summer days of having dinner in the field where a tyre offered a backrest and an upturned bucket a seat and the food was tasty and the children raced around jumping over bales or swathes of silage. And you have a chance of winning one of these towels over on the Facebook page.
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….