Whether it’s been a tough financial year, you’re spending most of the money on the kids or he’s spent a small fortune on new machinery and feeling guilty so telling you not to get him anything, it’s nice to be able to put some inexpensive gifts under the tree or into the stocking. The kids like to see the adults getting gifts too especially if there’s a fun reaction when they are opened up. I’ve come up with ten Christmas [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….