It’s been a busy few days. The lambs have been up and down – it seemed like Jack had joint ill (which could kill him) and then he was puffing and panting a bit so it looked like he had pneumonia. Daisy was a bit flaky and fussy for a day too so she got a nice big needle too. Happy to report that both are [...]
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill