I spent most of today on the farm today and it was lovely. I’ve been so busy lately and Brian didn’t really need me much so I just haven’t been doing much farming and I missed it. Between organising the Blog Awards, getting ready for the Ploughing and other things, the month of September has just flown. ?The Blog Awards was a great night, you can see all the photos here, the 80s theme worked great, lots stayed [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….