Around Christmas, I joked that I wondered if any female recipients of the gift of my book How To Be A Perfect Farm Wife had taken offence and thrown it at the head of the giver. I hoped that the front cover would give them enough hints that while it might sound like a marriage manual, it’s very tongue in cheek albeit with useful tips. One tweeter told me his girlfriend’s aunt told her to throw it at him but it [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….