My “My Farming Week” posts kinda fell off the wagon early in the summer when I decided I’d better concentrate on writing and editing the book if I was going to publish it for my deadline of September. Apart from the fact that I hope people enjoy reading these posts, I’m having fun writing them too and hopefully, someday, I’ll look back on them with some nostalgia. Wouldn’t it be lovely to be able to find diaries of our grandparents [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….