Farmers are supposed to be a good catch aren’t they? Salt of the earth, trustworthy, kind, good with animals (hopefully with people too), healthy, fit, community spirited, tanned (well, a farmer’s tan anyway) and in possession of some road frontage – what more would anyone want?! ?I’m often asked where might one find a nice eligible farmer? ?The choices vary between the Young Farmer Macra events, online dating sites such as Muddy Matches and the mart! ?There doesn’t [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….