I won a copy of Apron Strings by Nessa Robins back in July and as my daughter lovingly turned the pages and ooohed and aaaahed, I promised her we would make some of the delicious looking desserts and cakes and I promised Nessa I would do a review here on the blog. Slight interruption for a crowdfunding campaign and the writing of a book, I made my first dessert from it last weekend! But it was [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….