It’s Mother-in-law Day today! Have you treated your mother-in-law to flowers and a nice lunch? Has your spouse treated your mother to a nice lunch and a suprise gift? Or do you think that the creation of this day is just an attempt by Hallmark and other businesses to get money out of us so you’re going to ignore it? If you’re doing your job well as dutiful husband and son, you will be able to have a lovely family [...]
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands