If you are looking for a book that covers Irish farming from the 5th century (before the days St Patrick banished the snakes from Ireland!) to within the last couple of centuries, Agriculture and Settlement in Ireland is the book for you. Edited by Margaret Murphy and Matthew Stout, there’s much to enjoy and discover as the writers analyse statistics, maps, letters, receipts and much [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm