If you are looking for a book that covers Irish farming from the 5th century (before the days St Patrick banished the snakes from Ireland!) to within the last couple of centuries, Agriculture and Settlement in Ireland is the book for you. Edited by Margaret Murphy and Matthew Stout, there’s much to enjoy and discover as the writers analyse statistics, maps, letters, receipts and much [...]
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?