The working title for my next book is something along the lines of ‘How to be a perfect farm wife’, as a sequel to ‘Would You Marry A Farmer?‘. I feel a bit of a fraud though as there is no way I could describe myself as a perfect anything let alone a perfect farm wife. I was going to add ‘the cheater’s guide’ to the end of it but then I decided I’m not even sure if [...]
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East