It’s September and after a very dull and autumnal final few days in August, it’s fabulous to have good weather, even up to 22 degrees Celsius the other day which was baking! It’s our last chance to get those jobs done that we meant to do all summer – these include painting the outside of all the windows (I’ve almost finished all the downstairs ones), power washing the house and painting it too. We are being safety conscious and borrowing [...]
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill