Along with millions of others, I’ve loved James Herriot’s series of books. I read them as a teenager many times, my copies are very dogeared! James Herriot’s books was one of the reasons I wanted to live in Yorkshire but never got there. Maybe we’ll head there for a while when we retire. I reread them again about two years ago, enjoying [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….