I was chatting to a friend recently, I hadn’t seen her in months and she commented that I had kept my book quiet. Had I really? Surely I had told everyone. But then I realised that between finishing the boarding school book, writing the memoir, editing it and then into calving and the long winter, that I’ve been living the life of a hermit really. I’ve talked about it on social media but I haven’t been out much nor have [...]
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?