It just occurred to me that I haven’t let you all know how I’ve been getting on with ‘Would You Marry A Farmer?‘ since early December when I had 1000 copies stacked in my hallway. As you may know, I was interviewed on RTE Countrywide, Tubridy 2FM and Joe Duffy before Christmas and on News Talk last week (with Ivan Yates). I got some press PR on backchat of Irish Country Living and three very nice mentions in [...]
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East
- Event: Recognising Women’s Involvement in Farming