I’ve always wanted to write a book, but there often seemed to be something else to be completed first I have about 40,000 words of a novel in draft and maybe I’ll get back to it this winter. In the meantime, I have another project in mind. Yes, it happens to be a book but different to a fictional novel…….
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands