Hello – did you ever feel like you were removed from real life? I feel I’ve been in a vacuum for the last few days with the keyboard welded to my fingers between preparing lessons for We Teach Social, proofreading again and again, organising where the images go etc. But the good news is we are nearly there. I went to the printers today to iron out a few things, finishing them off tomorrow and then on Thursday I read [...]
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?