25th October 2016 was a big day for book awards. There was the Man Booker award announcement, the Bord Gais Energy Irish Book Awards shortlists were announced and the Carousel Aware Prizes for Irish Indie books award night was held in Dublin. Guess which one I was at?!
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!
- Claudia the Cow
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands