The Irish Country Living magazine recently had a competition to promote a Ballymoloe cookery demonstration and course – it was all about ‘Slow Food’ and how valuable grandparents can be in teaching children how to cook, how to bake, how to appreciate cooking from scratch and sharing some traditional and ‘handed-down’ recipes with [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….