When Brian told me yesterday that I was in the Farmer’s Journal, I was somewhat surprised. I was featured in the Irish Country Living part of it over 3 years ago and it gave my business great profile. I’ve been hoping to be featured again as the business has changed so much but it seems to be a case of if you have been featured once, that is it! They have occasionally featured my products in their new seasonal glossy [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm