Boy, what a spring! The Irish countryside looks more like it has been sprayed with weedkiller than its usual lush self. While temperatures have been warmer the last few days, heavy rain during the week meant that cows and cattle had to be rehoused. We’ve been quite lucky, we’ve had sufficient silage, we got the cows out by day for most days and got half the cattle out for a few weeks. We have spent about ?7,000 more this March [...]
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East
- Event: Recognising Women’s Involvement in Farming