It took a while to persuade Brian of the merits of an annual holiday but not being able to go away in January 2013 and a busy calving season that year convinced him. We were 25 years married last year so decided to go a bit further afield for our holiday this year as well as telling ourselves that we’d had a busy year and we deserved it! But where to go in January? We go away at this time [...]
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….