Ireland is experiencing a pretty good summer this year with a heatwave this week. Well, it might not be a heatwave in the technical sense but for us pale Irish folks, experiencing a few days of 25-27 degrees celsius in a row – it’s a heatwave! We can even become relaxed about whether we get out to sit in the garden or not, knowing it is likely to be nice for a few more days. Two good summers in a [...]
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?