Most fields on all farms have names, primarily to aid communication. It’s important everyone in the family and any workers know the names of the fields. There is less risk of going to the wrong field with the all important tea or machinery parts for a repair. There’s also less likelihood of communication breakdowns so that gates aren’t left open on the wrong fields, and livestock aren’t brought to the wrong field for grazing, although of course mistakes happen. I’d [...]
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm