It’s been quite a while since I’ve written about any writing news and in one way, not much has happened, and in another way, there has been loads. I’ve had quite a few people ask me recently if I’m bringing out a book for the Ploughing Championships again this year and the answer to that is no, not this year. I do have a “gift type book” in draft but the reason I’m not publishing it this year is an [...]
- 7 Ways to Spot a Farmer
- Farm Memoirs of 2018 and 2019: Recommended Reads
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?