When chatting to Ryan Tubridy about the book the other day, he seemed incredulous that I was able to think of twenty Irish terms for rain in a single evening – where on earth had I heard of them all? ?The fact is that Irish rain is described in these terms, it is rarely just described as rain. ?I’m not sure if the Inuit have the 40 terms for snow or not but the Irish surely have more than 20 [...]
- Holidaying in the UK
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East