I met MT Maguire via our blogs, probably at least a year ago. I have long been intending to read her books but writing a book last year meant that I hardly read any, something I am rectifying somewhat this year with my goal to review 52 books this year and read a few more than that.
- Goodbye 2021 and What’s Happening In 2022
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….