I picked up The Absolutist in a second hand shop recently for something like 50c. I’ve enjoyed John Boyne’s books up to now, I haven’t read the Mutiny one as yet as leafing through it, I wasn’t sure I’d have the stomach for it. All of his books stay with me and while that probably shows how good they are, I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes [...]
- Book Review: The Beasts They Turned Away
- In Memory of Sam
- What Lucy Did Next
- My Tips for a “Bloatless” Calving Season
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill