I enjoy historical fiction and I was intrigued by the blurb on The House Where It Happened by Martina Devlin. It is set in 1711 amongst an Ulster Scots community in the remote eastern corner of Ireland. The unnrest, death and murder that occurred half a century earlier still seems to be uppermost in most people’s minds. A belief in ghosts and witchcraft along with strange happenings put people [...]
- Friday Fields: The Letterbox
- Friday Fields: Lynup’s Hill, Where my ashes will be spread
- Friday Fields: What secrets does Taylor’s Field hold?
- Friday Fields: High and Low Shores
- If My Kitchen Table Could Talk ….
- Friday Fields: Bakers Hill
- Become an Ideal Farm Husband – Ten Tips
- An Ideal Farm Husband – a free eBook for you
- News From The Farm
- Women Farmers Can’t Rest on their Laurels!