I’m not sure if this reveals that I am dopey, conscientious or just plain tired – maybe a mixture of all three. It’s been a busy time on the farm. While normally the cows would be getting all their feed from grass in the fields during the summer (unless it’s very wet which happens more often than we would like), this heatwave and lack of rain means we’re having to spend time (and money) providing them with soya hulls and [...]
- The Mystery of the Bloat-Inducing Milk Powder
- Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing – Which is Best?
- Irish Boarding School Life compared to Enid Blyton’s Malory Towers
- The Joy of Ambling – for Humans and Cows
- 10 Reasons Why Farmers Make Great Husbands
- It’s always good to be alive
- Are Cows just Numbers or Do We Name Them?
- Do Old Cures Really Work?
- There’s still Drought in the South East
- Event: Recognising Women’s Involvement in Farming